Attention! There is still one week left to enter into the Pepper Photo Exhibit happening at the Plymouth Art Center. The exhibit will run from October 30 to November 11th with a public reception on November 3rd.
To enter, create your Wall Pepper at http://www.pepperyourplace.com and choose “PAC Exhibit Entry”as the Pepper Partner at the time of checkout.
What happens when you choose “PAC Exhibit Entry”?
- 5% of your purchase goes to the Plymouth Art Center
- We print 2 copies of your Wall Pepper- one to send directly to you, one for the exhibit
- Your Wall Pepper will be on display at the Plymouth Art Center from Oct 30-Nov 11. Along with your Wall Pepper, we will also put your “Photographer Bio” and “Photo Description” on display.
- With your consent, prints of your Wall Pepper will be for sale to the public at the Exhibit Reception on November 3rd from 1-3:30 pm: You, the photographer, will get 40% of any sale of your Wall Pepper, with 10% going to the PAC, and 50% for materials. More print information can be found here: Exhibit Prints
If you are unable to participate in the exhibit, we invite you to still join us for the exhibit reception on November 3rd from 1-4 pm to see the work of local photographers and learn about Wall Pepper.
- Still accepting entries! (pepperyourplace.com)
- CALLING ENTRIES for the Pepper Photo Exhibit (pepperyourplace.com)
- CALLING ENTRIES: How to Submit your Photos! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Meet one of the Photographers! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Hey Photographers! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Announcement! Pepper Exhibit Prints! (pepperyourplace.com)