The Pepper Exhibit seeks to showcase local photographers of all backgrounds who simply enjoy taking pictures and seeing the world in images. We invite you to be a part of the exhibit too!
We are still accepting entries until October 22nd for the Pepper Photo Exhibit at the Plymouth Art Center. The cost of entrance is the purchase of your Wall Pepper. To enter, create your Wall Pepper at http://www.pepperyourplace.com and choose “PAC Exhibit Entry” as the Pepper Partner at the time of checkout.
What happens when you choose “PAC Exhibit Entry”?
- 5% of your purchase goes to the Plymouth Art Center
- We print 2 copies of your Wall Pepper- one to send directly to you, one for the exhibit
- Your Wall Pepper will be on display at the Plymouth Art Center from Oct 30-Nov 11. Along with your Wall Pepper, we will also put your “Photographer Bio” and “Photo Description” on display.
- With your consent, prints of your Wall Pepper will be for sale to the public at the Exhibit Reception on November 3rd from 1-3:30 pm: You, the photographer, will get 40% of any sale of your Wall Pepper, with 10% going to the PAC, and 50% for materials. More print information can be found here: Exhibit Prints
- CALLING ENTRIES for the Pepper Photo Exhibit (pepperyourplace.com)
- CALLING ENTRIES: How to Submit your Photos! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Hey Photographers! (pepperyourplace.com)
- ATTN Exhibit Photographers! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Meet one of the Photographers! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Announcement! Pepper Exhibit Prints! (pepperyourplace.com)
- Join the trend, become a Pepper Fan! (pepperyourplace.com)